- This event has passed.
Introduction to Stata
June 21 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Modern Languages Building (MLB), Room 2001A
- By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Work with Stata, including using Do-files and using the help system.
- Get data into Stata and manage your data files
- Establish familiarity with your data
- Clean the data to prepare it for analysis
- Check for basic errors in the data
- Generate new variables or manipulate existing variables
- Merge or reshape the data.
- Produce summary tables and descriptive statistics.
- Note: This is a full day workshop. To get the most out of it, please plan to stay for the entire class.
(Topics subject to change)
If you have questions about this workshop, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org