Great Lakes and Armis2 Billing Transition
January 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Billing for Great Lakes and Armis2 will begin on January 6, 2020 at 9am. For more information please see the Great Lakes Rates and Armis2 Rates pages.
- No jobs will run past 9 a.m.
- ARC-TS will reset all previous fairshare/usage.
- All non-class account queued jobs will be removed.
- After updates have been completed, jobs may be submitted and eligible to run (approximately 10-11 a.m.)
- Only class and paid-for accounts will be able to run jobs.
- ARC-TS will remove users from the free accounts, so my_accounts will accurately show what accounts users have access to.
- Class account jobs that have been queued on the Great Lakes Cluster will run.
- New jobs can be submitted to and eligible to run on the Great Lakes Cluster.