How do I make changes to a volume?
- Go to the ITS Service Request System (SRS) portal.
- Select either Turbo NFS or Turbo CIFS, depending the type of volume you have.
- Select “Modify” and on the following page choose the Turbo volume you wish to modify
- Near the bottom of the page, select “Edit.”
- Enter in any changes you wish to make.
- Near the bottom of the page, select “Save” when you are done.
- The changes will be sent to the ARC Storage team so they can process the request. This can take up to a business day to complete. They will update you as soon as the changes have taken effect.
Can I store sensitive data on my volume?
Yes. All sensitive data must comply with our Data Security policies.
Are there any special rates for Researchers?
Both Michigan Medicine and the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts offer their PIs subsidized storage volumes. Please refer to the following pages for more information:
Is it possible to distribute charges for a volume across multiple Shortcodes?
Yes. If you are from Michigan Medicine (Med) or the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) please contact your local unit support team to assist you with this process. If you are not in one of these units please contact ARC at email@example.com.