Data Den Research Archive Storage moves to ITS Service Request System
The ability to request Data Den Research Archive Storage services is moving from Minder to the ITS Service Request System (SRS). You should begin placing orders for Turbo Research Storage through the SRS on July 1, 2020.
ARC will transfer your Shortcode(s) to the SRS. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to review your information or make changes.
Benefits of the SRS include
- You can be more involved in the process
- User-friendly interface with easy-to-use workflows
- Automatic validation of Shortcodes
- With authorization, you can:
- Place orders and review storage
- View comprehensive reports
- Review and update billing
Information about the SRS and how to use it can be found throughout the SRS system.
Here are some additional resources:
- Using the Service Request System
- Access and Permissions
- Chartfield Change Request
- Format the Inventory and Location Report
Med School Researcher Storage Information
Researchers in the Medical School can take advantage of free or subsidized storage options through their respective academic units.
- Medical School researchers can contact HITS-RAAC-HPC-Support@umich.edu for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.