Who can use this service?
- All researchers and their collaborators from any of the university’s three campuses, including faculty, staff, and students
- Units that want help including technical information when preparing grants
- Anyone who has a need for HPC services and needs help navigating resources
How much does it cost?
- Initial consultation, grant pre-work, and short term general guidance/feedback on methods and code are available at no cost.
- For protracted longer engagements, research teams will be asked to contribute to the cost of providing the service.
The ARC Scientific Computing and Research Consulting Services team works in partnership with the Consulting for Statistics, Computing, and Analytics Research team (CSCAR), Biomedical Research Core Facilities, and others. ARC may refer or engage complimentary groups as required by the project.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Research topic and goal
- What you would like ARC to help you with
- Any current or future data types and sources
- Current technical resources
- Current tools (programs, software)
- Timeline – when do you need the help or information?
If you have any questions or wish to setup a consult, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include as much information as possible from the “Get started” section noted above.
If you have more general questions about ARC services or software please contact us at email@example.com
Virtual office hours are also available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Get help with machine learning, algorithms, modeling, coding, computing on a cluster, survey sampling, using records across multiple surveys, and more. Anyone doing any type of research at any skill level is welcome!