We are available to assist researchers along the entire lifecycle of the data workflow, from the conceptual stage to ingest, preprocessing, cleansing, and storage solutions. We can advise in the following areas:
- Establishing and troubleshooting dataflows between systems
- Selecting the appropriate systems for short-term and long-term storage
- Transformation of raw data into structured formats
- Data deduplication and cleansing
- Conversion of data between different formats to aide in analysis
- Automation of dataflow tasks
The data science consulting team can assist with data analytics to support research:
- Choosing the appropriate tools and techniques for performing analysis
- Development of data analytics in a variety of frameworks
- Cloud-based (Hadoop) analytic development
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that focuses on the development of computer programs to learn information from data.
We are available to consult on the following. This includes a general overview of concepts, discussion into what tools and architectures best fit your needs, or technical support on implementation.
|Python||Python data tools (scikit, numpy, etc)||Neural networks|
|Java||Jupyter notebooks||Support vector machines|
We also provide consulting on programming in a variety of programming languages (including but not limited to: C++, Java, and Python) to support your data science needs. We can assist in algorithm design and implementation, as well as optimizing and parallelizing code to efficiently utilize high performance computing (HPC) resources where possible/necessary. We can help identify available commercial and open-source software packages to simplify your data analysis.
If you have any questions or wish to setup a consult please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org