Cyberinfrastructure (CI) Days 2011
U-M’s Office of Research Cyberinfrastructure (ORCI) (now known as Advanced Research Computing, or ARC) hosted the second annual Cyberinfrastructure Days, a free, community-building conference, on the evening of Tuesday, November 29 and all day Wednesday and Thursday, November 30 and December 1, 2011.
The event included a poster session, with approximately 40 participants.
- U-M’s Dan Atkins, Ken Powell, Laura Patterson and Sharon Broude Geva on “What’s New at U-M: A Sampler of Resources and Services.” Video
- Gerhard Klimeck, Purdue University, on “nanoHUB.org powered by HUBzero® – A Platform for Collaborative Research and Dissemination with Quantifiable Impact on Research and Education.” Video
- NSF’s Alan Blatecky, Joan Ferrini-Mundy, Myron Gutmann, Farnam Jahanian, Tim Killeen, and Edward Seidel on “The Future of CI-Enabled Discovery and Learning from the NSF Perspective.” Video
- John Delaney, University of Washington, on “Understanding the Planetary Life Support System: Next Generation Science on the Ocean Basins.” Video
- Victoria Stodden, Columbia University, on “The Credibility Crisis in Computational Science: A Call to Action.” Video