Summer maintenance will be happening earlier this year (June instead of August). Updates will be made to software, hardware, and operating systems to improve the performance and stability of services. ARC works to complete these tasks quickly to minimize the impact of the maintenance on research.
The dates listed below are the weeks the work will be occurring; the actual dates will be revised as planning continues.
HPC clusters and storage systems (/scratch) will be unavailable:
- June 5-9: Great Lakes, Armis2, and Lighthouse
Storage systems will be unavailable:
- June 6-7: Turbo, Locker, and Data Den
Queued jobs and maintenance reminders
Jobs will remain queued, and will automatically begin after the maintenance is completed. The command “maxwalltime” will show the amount of time remaining until maintenance begins for each cluster, so you can size your jobs appropriately. The countdown to maintenance will also appear on the ARC homepage.
- Status updates will be posted to the ARC website and the ARC Twitter feed.
- ARC will send an email when the maintenance has been completed.
- See all maintenance and technical details on the ARC summer maintenance web page.
- Check the ITS Service Status Reports for reference:
How can we help you?
For assistance or questions, contact ARC at email@example.com.