- This event has passed.
XSEDE15 conference seeks student participation
July 26, 2015 @ 12:00 am - July 30, 2015 @ 12:00 am
High school and college students are encouraged to participate in the XSEDE15 Student Program. XSEDE15, the fourth conference of XSEDE, the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment, will be held July 26-30, 2015, at the Marriott Renaissance Grand Hotel in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. XSEDE15 will showcase the discoveries, innovations, challenges and achievements of those who utilize and support XSEDE resources and services, as well as other digital resources and services, throughout the world. By participating in the Student Program, high school, undergraduate, or graduate students can:
- Meet computational and domain scientists from around the country who use high-performance systems in their research.
- Compete in a student poster contest that shares your research involving advance cyberinfrastructure.
- Attend introductory tutorials tailored for students new to computational science or more advanced tutorials designed to help you get the most out of XSEDE resources.
- Present your research by submitting a paper to the XSEDE15 Technical Program.
- Compete in a team-based student modeling and simulation challenge.
Pending final approval, the National Science Foundation may provide limited funding to support student travel, lodging, and/or registration costs for attending XSEDE15. For details on the Student Program, see the Call for Participation: https://conferences.xsede.org/