- This event has passed.
Submissions invited for tour of computational modeling and simulation facilities in Northern Germany — Sept. 20 deadline
September 20, 2014 @ 12:00 am
- Thematic focus: issues related to computer-based modeling and simulation (e.g. maritime sciences, economics, climate change and epidemiology)
- Target group: researchers and administrators with a strong research background and an interest in international cooperation
- Closing date for applications: Sept. 20, 2014
- Science Tour: Nov. 30 to 6 Dec. 6 2014
- Please apply using their online form.
About the tour The tour will present cutting-edge research activities in the field of computer-based modelling and simulation at facilities in northern Germany. The program will focus on current issues regarding maritime sciences, economics, climate change and epidemiology. Comprehensive information on funding opportunities for cooperation in education and research will also be provided. Visit the program web site for more information.