- This event has passed.
Computer Aided Modeling, Simulation and Analysis conference paper submissions — Feb. 1, 2014 deadline
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 am
2014 Computer Aided Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (CAMSA) in conjunction with International Conference for Computational Science and Its Applications June 30-July 3, 2014 University of Minho, Guimaraes, Portugal Organizer: Jie Shen, University of Michigan Email: email@example.com Xuefei Shi, Beijing University of Science and Technology Hao Chen, Shanghai University of Engineering Science This workshop will provide a forum for scientists and engineers alike to present their latest findings on the subject of computer aided modeling, simulation and analysis. Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Computer aided modeling and analysis (novel algorithms or applications)
- Multiscale modeling and analysis
- Numerical and design optimization
- Finite Element, Boundary Element, or Meshless Simulation
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- General Tracks/Theme Papers: 10 to 16 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) volumes.
- Workshop/Session Papers: 5 to 11 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS), as selected by the corresponding Session/Workshop. The list and details of the different Workshops/Sessions can be found through this link: http://www.iccsa.org/sessions
- Poster Session Papers: 3 to 4 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted poster papers will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Accepted Poster papers will be presented as posters during the conference.
Submission Website: http://ess.iccsa.org Deadline for Full Paper Submission: February 1, 2014 Author Paper Review Acceptance or Revision Notification to Author: March 6, 2014 Submission of Final Paper: May 6, 2014 CAMSA 2014 Conference: June 30-July 3, 2014