- This event has passed.
2013 Computer Aided Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (CAMSA) Workshop – Abstract Submissions by December 30
December 30, 2012 @ 12:00 am
CAMSA 2013 Workshop in conjunction with the International Conference for Computational Science and Its Applications
June. 24-27, 2013 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Organizer: Jie Shen, University of Michigan – Email: email@example.com Yanhui Wang, Beijing Jiaotong University Hao Chen, Shanghai University of Engineering Science This workshop will provide a forum for scientists and engineers alike to present their latest findings on the subject of computer aided modeling, simulation and analysis. Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Simulation via GPU, grid, cluster, and cloud computing
- Computer aided modeling and analysis (novel algorithms or applications)
- Cyberinfrastructure-enabled modeling and analysis
- Sensor-based modeling and analysis
- Multiscale modeling and analysis
- Finite Element, Boundary Element, or Meshless Simulation
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- General Tracks/Theme Papers: 10 to 16 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) volumes.
- Workshop/Session Papers: 5 to 11 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS), as selected by the corresponding Session/Workshop. The list and details of the different Workshops/Sessions can be found through this link: http://www.iccsa.org/sessions
- Poster Session Papers: 3 to 4 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted poster papers will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Accepted Poster papers will be presented as posters during the conference.
Paper Submission: Submission Website: http://ess.iccsa.org Deadline for Abstract Submission: Dec 30, 2012 Deadline for Full Paper Submission: January 15, 2013 Author Paper Review Acceptance or Revision Notification to Author: March 10, 2013 Submission of Final Paper: April 6, 2013